IGD is a training and research charity.
We’re proud to help launch the world’s first Food Waste Reduction Roadmap in partnership with WRAP. The Roadmap sets out a clear path we should all follow collectively to tackle UK food waste wherever it occurs.
Retail Analysis is your window on the world of retail, providing insights on retailers, countries, stores and trends.
Our team of retail experts track the latest industry trends, deliver and analyse key news, and visit retailers and their stores around the world to provide you with commercial insights that will help you build stronger plans and work more effectively day-to-day.
Digital retail models of the future
Our new research examines how data and technology are transforming retail business models.
Better understand what’s influencing grocery shoppers today, with insight on this means for future behaviour both pre-shop and in-store. We talk to thousands of British grocery shoppers each year. We explore their behaviour, missions, sentiment and preferences across a range of different key industry themes and topics.
Shoppers of the future
Future-proof your business now to win with shoppers in 2025.
Use your supply chain to be more efficient, improve capability and grow your company. Supply Chain Analysis gives you the latest insight, case studies and thought leadership on how to build a successful supply chain.
Supply Chains for Growth
Download our report to understand how supply chain excellence will be a source of growth and value for the future.
Insight and capability to successfully trade in Asia's FMCG markets
Asia Trends 2019
Our top five trends shaping the Asian retail market and influencing retailer strategy over the next year and beyond.
Most visited retailers
City GuidesView All
We assess the development of omnichannel retail in Asia, how the food and consumer goods industry will evolve over the next five years and what businesses need to do to survive.
Included in this report:
- What is omnichannel? Defining this principle and what it means
- Sense check on how ready the industry is for omnichannel in Asia
- Case study on the digitisation of retail in China
- Regional channel forecasts for grocery retail in Asia out to 2023
- Examples of the impact of omnichannel on physical retail
- Case studies on Freshippo (Alibaba), 7Fresh (JD.com), Carrefour Le Marché, Walmart Huixuan, RT-Mart and habitat by honestbee
- Future technologies to watch
- What suppliers and retailers need to do to win